Connecting Android Devices to the USF Wireless Network
- Access your devices settings (varies by device type but you can typically pull down the notification menu and press the gear in the top right corner).
- Select Connections.
- Select Wifi
- Select the USFWireless-Auth network.
- Identity: your MyUSF portal username
- Password: MyUSF portal password
- Certificate: Don’t validate
- EAP Method: PEAP
- EAP Phase 2 Authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA Certificate: Use system certificates
- Domain: usfradius.stfrancis.edu
NOTE: When you change your USF password, the easiest way to update your devices wifi is to forget the network and re-connect.#internet #network #phone #wireless