Students - Get Microsoft Office 365 for Free!
The University of St. Francis is now providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. Office 365 includes the latest version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and more. As long as you’re a student here, you’ll be able to use this software for free.
• Install on up to 5 compatible PCs and Macs, plus 5 tablets (including iPad!)
• Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
• Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
• Use the same programs as the faculty to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these simple steps:
1. Visit http://portal.office.com/
2. Sign in with your USF email and password
3. In the top right hand corner select "Install Office 2016"
You will need your school email account to sign in. If you have trouble, contact the Technology Support Center at 815-768-8324 or e-mail us at email@example.com.